Achieving a Winning Culture
We understand that a company is only as successful as its employees. This is why we provide great benefits and a dynamic work environment to enhance employee engagement. Below are just some of the options that we offer to our full-time employees.
Career Development Opportunities
- World-class trainings through Mission University
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunities for global transfers and promotions
Rapid Growth Culture
- Increasing new hire rates year over year
- Expanding global business operations
- Risk-takers and nimble attitudes are valued
- Mission’s Culture Magazine
- Paid time off and holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive salaries marketed through PayScale
- Mission Produce, Inc. strives to be the leader in the industry. We are dedicated to honoring our commitments to customers, growers, and business partners.
- Mission’s Core Values are our fundamental beliefs
Mission University is Mission’s interactive development center that was designed to give employees the opportunity to enhance their leadership, business, and technical skills.
Our interns aren’t coffee runners – they’re innovators. At Mission Produce, interns make a long-term impact on the company by competing in a field-to-fork project, overseeing the Ventura County fair booth, and completing valuable projects for their departments. Beyond that, the most important takeaway from our internship program is the longstanding relationships interns develop with industry leaders.
Watch our interns in action.
Meet Some of Our Team MembersNick Llanos Sr. Engineering Project Manager
“Mission is a fast-paced, dynamic, cutting-edge workplace in the agriculture sector, and as an engineer I wouldn’t want it to be anything less.”Belia Alfaro Purchasing Manager
“It is a pleasure to work for a company that is growing in the right direction. I love my job! I enjoy the culture and the diversity in the company!”Jesse Salazar Sr. Manager of North America Operations
"Right from the start Mission has welcomed me with open arms. Truly an amazing experience. I am proud to represent and be a team member of Mission Produce."Julianna St. Geme Trade and Events Manager
“Mission Produce has offered me the skills and opportunities to launch my career in a FUN and supportive working environment. Each day is unique, just like the visionaries and leaders in the desks beside me.”Stanley Ibo Desktop Support Technician
"Mission Produce's constant effort to be FIRST has provided me with a unique and enjoyable work environment full of challenges and opportunities."Watch our team in action.
We place a heightened interest in workplace diversity. Therefore, we hire, retain, and promote individuals and applicants based on character, competency, and chemistry. We refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.